“Do I need garage door repair?” It’s a question that, unfortunately, comes up sometimes. Your garage door isn’t on your mind until it stops working! If something is amiss, repair (or even full replacement) is needed in a timely manner.
Is your door experiencing a problem? Call us at 661-520-5121 or contact us online!
What Is Wrong with Your Garage Door?
Common garage door problems include:
- Door not closing or only closing partially
- Door not opening or only opening partially
- Loud grinding or humming noise during operation
- Motor running but door not operating
- Door can be opened without using the opener or keypad
- Broken glass (on one or more of the door’s windows)
- Corrosion (painting over the exposed metal is not a good permanent solution!)
- Sagging, warped or cracked panels (especially common in older wood doors)
- More frequent and/or increasingly expensive repairs
Garage door problems are generally a result of:
- A faulty opener
- An opener that is low on batteries
- A broken part (spring, cable, track, etc.)
- Severe weather
- Old age
Is your garage door experiencing any of the aforementioned issues—or another problem altogether? If it is or if you’re asking “what is wrong with my garage door?” you may need professional service!
Solutions to Garage Door Problems
We think the best solution to any garage door problem is to call a local garage door company! Broken Drum Insulation of Bakersfield has experience with all types of garage door repairs and replacements.
Whether your garage door has been damaged by inclement weather or has stopped performing reliably due to old age and corrosion, it may be time for a repair or replacement. One of our professionals can come out and help you determine if you need a repair or if a full replacement would be better.
Think you need to repair or replace your garage door? Get in touch with Broken Drum Insulation of Bakersfield today by calling us or filling out the short form on the right!